Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20100829

i'm do my revision....pmr is around a connor but i;m fell very afraid.Tdi time study,my brother azim bit me on my back.Ouchh!!it was hurt,then i run to him and kick with my leg.Azim cry silently,,2lh laen kli jgn kcau kakak tgh study.Then he run to my mom...ngade2 betul.Mmmm,,naseb baek bulan puase :).I fell hungry now coz i;m forget to wake up for sahur..arghh Omg hope bleh thn smpai buke,,hehehe


yesterday,my parents bought some hp.y ibu x belikn kakak.i'm suck with it.kakak tnyelh ayh y dye x belikn u....hehe.Mmm never mind :)



-NY-

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .