Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20100816

When i'm alone
When i'm crying
You;re the only person
Who ofered comfort
Nothing could give the calmness
like u dou
No one would help me like u
always do
For you are the almightly and the one.


When i first came here
I knew that there's something here
with the guide from yuo
i've found it
I've found my true self
But for methe road is still along way to go
There are things that i have to achieve.
There are things that i have to gain
But with you besude me
I will get it no matter how for i have to go
FRIENDS.... :)


by:
-NY-

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .