Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20101105

elmo.....


Pagi tdi..Azim on tb ps2 tukr channel cartoon astro coz nk tgk crite nie(SESAME STREET)omg...aku pun join skali tgk wif dye coz,,pgi2 2 x tau nk wt pe..HAHA,,CHILDISH :p;p;p;p.._____________Seriously this movie gonna make me bored coz all characters mcm ckp ngn tunggul jerkk,,,so sucking that...then my mom tiold me...y akk tgk crite nie???akk kn dh dewasa..fuhh...baik akk tolong ibu kt kitchen jerk 2.. then aku ckp kt my mom akk just nk ilngkn tension jerkk..actually x mint pun crite nie....

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .