Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20101218

Obses with FB,,HEHE


Arghh!!!Bosn giler mlm tdi......friends all x on9 especially Aizat....ingt dye x on9 coz pnt bru blik dri Sarawak..so offline awal :)....Seriuosly aku x tau nk on9 mne dulu tagged or myspace or blogger or fb...my tumblr dh lme x active coz bosn giler..nyesl join as group 2..huhu...Mlm tdi kne bebel with ayah coz aku asyik on9 jerkk,,hehe then he ask me for help him to type something...fuhh!!nseb baek finish early klu x kne nightmare smpai kol 2 a.m lps nie,,

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .