Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110224



i dont like to be sad , but what can i do . its a part of life, i have to face it . life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.Its a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. 









Sometimes....makes funny can burn all my tensions. Yeah...friends are my place  for me to release all the crazy jobs .. HAHA...people will said that i'm z crazy woman...but what i can said....this is the best job in my life .... laughing n kidding each others.....keeps always your smile...it will make you more beautifuly and always get ready before to do something...

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .