Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110430


I don’t care whether your voice is hard to hear or outstanding. Just sing to me, I’ll listen. Your voice is my melody, & every time I hear a beat my heart skips to another rate. If you can’t express by telling me how you feel, then turn words into music. Drop words, let music speak. You don’t have to have a perfect voice, you don’t have to try your best to impress me by buying me tons of stuff or even take me out to a fancy dinner. All I need is your voice, your heart, & your undivided attention. Make me feel as if I’m living a dream, hearing your voice, feeling your melody, hearing all the words put into a song coming from your heart. That’s what I call music


-NNY-
                                                                                                                                                                  

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .