Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110414

Miss damn much .

alololo ! They are my cuty sister , who always take care of me since i'm school in Isis . love you lh . Berkenaan dengan gambar atas , si tudung biru bernama haziqah dan yang bertaikan lalat manis itu Alin . Bagaikan Sumaiyyah ! perkataan yang aku tagg tu , adalah dorm lama kitorang  yang sangat lawa . Duduk sebumbung bersama dyorang seperti tak tidur malam . Bergosip di malam hari sambil menikmati makanan dan bantal peluk . 


- NNY -

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .