Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110514

Jyeahhh ! i love rain . it can make me cool very well as usuall make me to sleep . Hari tu , jalan - jalan dengan family then hujan muncul dari atas . Aku tak pernah dengar cerita hujan turun dari bawah . Bhaha . Then , aku terus snap pict hujan ni kat dalam kerete sbb aku suka snap sebarang gambar ni . Yang berkaitan politik aku tak ambil lh . Amir cakap , hujan turun pun nak snap jugak ke ? len kali bile salji turun ameklah puas -puas erk ? 


So, I REALLY want this camera for my birthday (March 13 ),,,, (: 
-NNY-

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .