Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110723

Hijab 's girl

HANA Tajima .



I love this photograph, the colours are amazing, the way she’s wrapped her scarf is simple, but so beautifully done.  And of course she is gorgeous, (I love her eyes).
  

Now this girl has a ton of attitude, her blog  is pretty darn awesome too.  Love the eclectic styling, and her use of colour, she’s just uberously cool.

 p.s : I nabbed the first pic off her blog (I hope you don’t mind I just loved what you were wearing!)


Don’t you just love it when you find a forgotten piece in your wardrobe and fall in love with it all over again?  It’s one of my most favourite things.. in fact, it’s not unlikely that I forget about things just so I get to find them again.  It’s great to throw over things, and my favourite way to wear it now is to tie the sides, so that the lovely drapey-ness becomes this soft tailored shape.  I used to to the same thing to my pyjamas.  When I was around 8, I had a lovely cotton nightgown that got ripped.  So I cut it to make it short, then cut the sides so I could tie a little knot on each side.  I still have the top now, and I’ll love and wear it until it is no more.

-NNY-

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .