Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20111230

Deactivate




So 2012 will be coming . Goodbye 2011 . Kinda miracles i think . I'm always remember what my parents told me , " Spm nyawa awak , and you have planned it now . No more Fb , and enjoy with your siblings . Oh God , " can you give a smile at them when seeing my results ? Last word , I nak minta maap dekat semua orang especially my friends , my parents , Nemo , Eidward and my bantal busuk . I know selama ni , i dah banyak sakitkan hati korang but i tau you all pendam je . Pray for me in SPM 2012 :) . 
Assalamualaikum .

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .