Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20101219

The Adventure of Detective Conan 
First,,,,i fight with Azim coz nk tukr channel CSI Vegas...So,org dh ckp kt Azim coz dh turn akk nk watch my favourite movie but he still stubborn.Then he tolds by mom ps2 aku plk yg kne mrah.....so after nie aku kne mengalah ngn dye....Yeahh!!nseb baik ayah dh bli TB bru ( Lcd ) :),so leh aku tgk CSI VEGAS puas2,,HAHA....Seriously before nie,aku terpkse tmnkn Azim tgk crite cartoon,,arghh~!! nseeb baek otak aku x jdi otak cartoon,,HAHA....






OLIDAY AT PANTAI  TELUK BATIK :)
    

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .