Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20101220


bru lps jogging ps2 wat muke pelik2,,haha


Jogging time!!haha....bngun pgi trus pkai sport shoes ajak Azim joggging keliling umh,,haha..tetibe jerk rjin nk jogging = '=...but best giler jogging wk2 org laen tgh mood tido ( 7.30 am ),,so amir n afiq x kcau aku,,lari keliling umh 10 kali smpai kaki yg cntek ini melecet..WAHH!!haha...aku dh mcm org x siuman jerkk,haha...malu sei!! bnyk vehicles kt dpn umh....tgk aku cm pelik jerk!!but pe slhnye kn,,skali-skala,,ahkz!! :p;p....




Buat kerje giler after jogging msukkn roti dlm AVON,,HAHA




                                            

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .