Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110924

Sambutan Raya sch .

Assalamualaikum .

I'm just let you with these pictures . I have no idea to write anything and now i'm doing my homework so , i cannot share some entries  for you all . Hope you understand . Happy Enjoy it :)

I'm just only said  Hooreyyy :)

Muke sedih :(

This is cute Liyana . Amoi sepetness

I don't know what i'm doing right now . Voww ! I 'm just dance like chicken  . One piece for you   :)



Yes , she do . Pinochio :P

He is the famous boy of my class . Hai Afiq .


Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .