Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20111106

My love mousetache

The collection that i made it with my little brother .

So , i got have fun during the holiday with my little brother . Pagi tu aku dah tak tau nak buat ape , selongkar stor dekat bilik belakang then jumpe manilakat . Oh , mentol tibe tibe menyala dekat kepala suruh buat moustache ni . Ahakz ! Dengan bantuan adik aku akhirnya aku berjaya buat benda ni semua . Mak tak larang asalkan jangan buat messing dekat lantai . pERMAISURI dah on lampu hijau , raje tidur dekat bilik , eh , kire line clear lah ken ? Prprprprrprp .



Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .