Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20111207

Miss my Child life


I miss being  a kid . I miss birthday parties in the class with cupcakes and spelling test with the extra credit word being " Happiness ". I miss eating however much i wanted without a thought , and curling up on the couch with a good book and not getting up till it was done .I miss running home to watch Power Rangers and the fresh prince and waking up on Saturday morning for cartoons . I miss not being stressed , when everything was pure and simple . But what i miss the most of all , was the time that seemed to never run out . Chiaow .

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .