Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20120106

sabar

Assalamualaikum

p/s : I'm quiet and and impatient person .
When i dig deep within myself , i found that the thing i hate most , is waiting , no matter what form .
Sometimes when waiting gets to my nerves , i get angry ><

It's very dissappointing.
I used to ask myself ." why is it that you can change your outlook or wtv but you can;t be patient and control your temper "? everytime after i've done something stupid because i was too impatient . That's the thing about me . I know i need to calm , sabar but the next time , the same cycle will happen again .



Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .