Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20130207

girl story part 5

Assalamualaikum and Hai

B O R E D !


ahak ! See word dekat atas tu 
siap bol lagi
tv still on tapi takde siape yang tengok
jam di dinding menunjukkan pukul 1 . 35 pm
and i'm still alive 
Alhamdulilah diberi peluang 
utk hirup udare segar 
i wish i can get subuh tomorrow very earlier 
before ni asyik wake up 6.45 am 
soo many jin , syaitan , iblis dekat mate ni 
hanye mampu berdoa je lerr
nak call delivery takut dia matikan 
* susu segar je lah jawapannye 
p/s : Entry agak bengong sedikit 
*sangat bosan malam niiiiiii 
G U D N I G H T 

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .