Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20130314

Hang wif Aten & syera

Assalamualaikum and Hai 
giler baru sedar last aku update 24 feb
and today 14 march .
so really aku neglect blogg ni . sobsob
i'm just active when i get some ideas to write and share my pictures
Lol gitulahhh 
kayy this is our picturesss . 
p/s : gambar ni 3D tau ! Hahaha . 

our first serving . roti kering dengan mushroom soup , enjoyy 


seee ! kitaorang boleh habeskan this two pizzasss ! Hahaha

Budak gedik jumpe camera terserlah kegedikan dia . Kehkeh

no caption . Haha

Aten and syeraaaa 

two prettiest !


And last we both really exciting 
kenyang mengah semua ade .
amek gambar gile2 sudah 
habeskan makanan sudah 
buat waiter semua sakit hati sudah 
Hahahaha ! 
cowy 

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .