Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110821

I'm happy

Hey ! i'm happy . Oooohhh i'm happy :) . * dances likes mad chicken *

I'm wish , i will getting a new shawl for my first HARI RAYA . Truthly , my mom had been fulfill my wish . thanx mom . I love you so much . As usual , we bought in Jusco Malacca . There were a lot of awesome designer that i can showed for you from me as a model . hehe



 Then , we went the portion of  T- shirt . Jyeahh ! I got two colourful of them . I got Lomography's brand as the price quite cheap and it can save my budget :P


          For the night story , me and my 3 lovely brothers planned played mercun and bunga api . As a lady , i just played mercun pop po for the safety . childish , stylish , yeahh that's me . I am actually smile ear to ear now . Yes , i have a wide smile and lesung pipit . pffft


-NNY-
                   

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .