Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110822

LOVELY BLANKET .

So today , my village already rained . I took my blanket on my bed then shroud likes bokbong . Azim knocked my room door to see me what i have doing right now . What happen to him ? haha , there is a voice likes PONTI has been acho in my room . Azim shocked and run towards mom . She angried me for my attitude . chill mom . i'm just make a joke at him . haha . Azim's face was look cute during he stood behind of mom . Then , my phone was rang . I got a text from Adyba anak perempuan Daharus . hmm . i cannot told about her messages in mr . Blogg . i think it was private to share with you all . Peoples always said , sharing is caring but in this situation i can replaced it as sharing is troubling . deal ! :)

Soon i want to took my sejarah book , i went in front of my house and do a revision . Even it is not my favourite subject , but i have to read it for my SPM 2012 :) . I'm decided studied until what i want  and my eyes suddenly felt sleepy . ( nilah problem besar aku , kalau baca sejarah mesti nak mengantuk )

p/s : Aku berbuih speaking London ni , korang tak payah nak sibuk sibuk kutuk aku punye grammar )

-NNY-

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .