Nak ngurat ke ?

My photo
Everything about me is simple. Nad is the name given. 18 years old and still alive. I don't like Kpop. I do have a pyjamas that i always wear it when playing the badminton but I don't care. I am easily inspired by pretty things or pretty words. I reblog what I want and write what I want. You can't control me sweet heart. And Mols is my inspiration.

20110823

SOMETHING SPECIAL FROM THEIR SECRETS ADMIRES :)

Assalamualaikum and ciao :)

Story hari ni agak romantis sedikit . My lovely friends got something special from their secrets . jyeahh ! They got an awesome T shirt , which priced quite expensive . hmm . definately , i look jealous with them but everything is ok . Nevermine for me but i 'm very happy to look my buddy , Fara continued for her sweety smiling again :) . Fauzah was more special than others because she got Body glove Tshirt and colouring slipper white and red . okay , aku bagaikan tembok yang menjaga Fara sepanjang masa , sepanjang hayat dan hidup selagi tulang empat kerat aku ni masih berfungsi . Haziqah also got tshirt tooo . Everything is Tshirt ! Tshirt ! Tshirt ! Gentle diorang  punye secret admire all thinking same to buy tshirt . that;s all . SBP :)

-NNY-

Tolong bagi Hamster saya makan .